Flat – Leysin, Switzerland
Arkemann Group SA was mandated for the interior renovation of an apartment located in a private residence in the heart of Leysin, in the canton of Vaud.
The apartment regularly welcomes the owner's family and also serves as a residence for Swiss and foreign tourists who come to discover the region and its riches. Built in the 1970s, the apartment required total interior transformation to offer a modern, functional and warm design and meet the expectations of the tenants.
Project Type:Interior renovation
The project carried out by Arkemann Group SA included the creation of a brief, the feasibility study, the realization of the plans and the execution of the works.
There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this
world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed
The project process typically starts with an overarching requirement which is developed through the creation of a brief, feasibility studies, option studies, design, financing and construction. That is, a project team, brief and financing are put together to produce a unique design.
– Interior demolition
– Kitchen replacement
– Replacement of all sanitary appliances
– Replacement of all electrical installations
– Laying of tiles and linoleum
– Creation of two bathrooms and a guest WC
– Sanding and treatment of interior woodwork
– Tearing off wallpaper, sanding, puttying, smoothing, applying paint to walls
– Creation of a new false ceiling